REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Solitaire City™ (Deluxe)
Solitaire City™ now supports retina displays and is also a Universal App! Buy once and play it on both iPad and iPhone with enhanced high resolution graphics when played on an iPad. Compete against player's from all around the world via Wi-Fi or cellular networks and see your name and scores in lights on real-time, daily, weekly and champions leaderboards that are automatically synchronized with a central server. Openfeint, Plus+ and other common leaderboard solutions don't offer the daily and weekly hi-score tables found in Solitaire City Deluxe.
Numerous game rules offer over 65 solitaire variations, including 12 variations of the classic Solitaire found on Windows, also known as Klondike - Spider One, Two and Four Suits, FreeCell (7 variations), Klondike (12), Demon (4), Poker Squares (4), Pyramid (4), Cribbage Squares (3), Golf (4), Casket (2), Alternations (4), Eliminator (3), Yukon (3), Tri-Peaks (2), Double Klondike (3), Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits, La Belle Lucie, Three Shuffles and a Draw, Demon Fan, Shamrocks, Fan and Super Flower Garden.
- Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
- Retina and iPad hi-res graphics
- Landscape & portrait support
- Rotate the iPhone during play to switch orientation
- Impressive graphical effects
- Timed scoring system
- Online hi-score tables (play offline too)
- Listen to iTunes music while playing
- Fun sound effects and sound themes
- Create your own sound themes
- Enticing background graphics
- Use photos from your album as a background
- Choice of detailed card designs
- Interactive training
- Unlimited undos
- Saves game position when the phone rings
- Left and right handed options
- Serious addiction
1) Each game has several rules of varying difficulty levels. Press the RULE button next to a game to open up its set of game variations.
2) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
3) If you like to play Solitaire City in bed, then you can lock the display to either landscape or portrait, again from the Settings screen.
Try our new game, "10 Pin Shuffle" available on the App Store.
1) The game rules and scoring information pages were blank.
2) Yukon Rule 1 had started suggesting the same moves repeatedly and would never say the game was over.