REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
With unlimited play at sixteen difficulty levels, novices and experienced players alike will appreciate Enjoy Sudoku. Our tutorial, extensive feature set, and advanced hint system offer something for every player. The more you play, the more you will enjoy it!
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track, and works up to an illustration of the exact technique to use and how it applies to the current board. Our hints ease those frustrating moments and teach you how to be a better player.
- Puzzle generator for unlimited play
- Scan puzzles from books/newspaper using camera
- 16 difficulty levels, something for everyone
- Tutorial teaches you new techniques
- Large, high contrast digits are easier to read
- Enter games from the newspaper
- Solver helps you with games from the newspaper
- Advanced techniques at the higher levels, including X-Wings, sashimi fish, and XY-Chains
- User interface optimized for fewer touches
- Choice of six color schemes
- Never covers up the board while you are playing
- Infinite undo/redo
- Undo to the last solvable position
- Board solvable indicator
- Automatic or manual pencil marks
- Save your game while you try alternatives
- Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call, switch applications, or lock the phone
- Highlighting helps you discover patterns
- Game clock; compares your time to other players
- Avoids graphic frills that distract from play
- Choice of digit styles, including Kanji and Hanzi
All games are true Sudoku, with symmetry and a single solution that can be discovered by logic alone. If you doubt that a puzzle can be solved by logic, simply have the hint system explain it to you step by step.
If you Enjoy Sudoku, this is the app for you!
The "Learn" button in hints was showing the wrong tutorial, fixed. Yellow digit complete highlighting is now disabled when a game is played without assistance of any kind. Using mark mistakes illogical/incorrect is no longer considered to be without assistance of any kind. Added several new glossary entries. On the iPad, fixed a problem that was causing statistics to not be gathered. Other minor bug fixes.