REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Netter's Advanced Head and Neck Flash Cards
*** Please Note ***
- This content is also available for iPad as an in-app purchase in the modalityBODY iPad application.
From the only medical developer highlighted by Apple in every WWDC Keynote since 2008 !
Using the same anatomical illustrations from Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, these flash cards feature concise text to review muscles, bones, vessels, viscera and the joints.
These flash cards are based off of the print product of the same name, Netter's Advanced Head & Neck Flash Cards, authored by Neil S. Norton, PhD.
This content is also available for iPad as an in-app purchase in the modalityBODY iPad application.
• Navigate through 248 fully annotated images with the flick of a finger
• Create your own pinpoints and labels to mark the structures you need to know
• Zoom and pan crystal clear images, in brilliant color with crisp detail
• Explore at your own pace and teach yourself in Study Mode, or test your mastery of the material in Quiz Mode
• Toggle visibility of individual structure pins
• Search by image name in the index
• Adjust text size for image text
• Clinical “pearls” not found in the Atlas
Learn head and neck anatomy with eleven sections featuring over 248 fully annotated images, including:
• Development - 11 images
• Osteology - 24 images
• Neuroanatomy - 14 images
• Neck - 51 images
• Scalp and Face - 32 images
• Fossae of the Deep Face - 31 images
• Nose and Nasal Cavity - 21 images
• Oral Cavity - 22 images
• Ear - 15 images
• Orbit - 17 images
• Imaging - 10 images
Quickly locate any structure in the entire app using the comprehensive index, bookmark cards for quick reference in clinical settings or course review sessions, and instantly access additional information on Google and Wikipedia.
Modality is a premier developer of digital learning, assessment, training and reference applications for Apple iOS devices. In November 2010, Modality was acquired by Epocrates, Inc., (www.epocrates.com), a leading provider of point-of-care tools and interactive services to healthcare professionals and the healthcare industry.