REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
iTeleport: VNC for iPhone / iPad
iTeleport: a magical app that lets you access your computer from anywhere in the world.
Supports Mac, Windows, Linux, and AMX Touchscreen Interfaces. See your computer screen and control its keyboard and mouse from wherever: a few feet away, or even halfway around the world.
iTeleport is what many have called the best iPhone application ever...
-- David Pogue, New York Times
"...a winning application."
-- The Washington Post
"Best. iPhone. Application. Ever."
-- The Boy Genius Report
(More reviews and video demos are at iTeleportMobile.com)
"Best app ever. Bravo."★★★★★
"...you'll be amazed. It works incredibly well over 3G. So cool!"★★★★★
"Really quite amazing... they took an almost perfect app and made it perfect... if there was a 10 star rating, that is what I would give this app..."★★★★★
"Far superior to Mocha"★★★★★
Teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. With its intuitive and patent-pending interface, iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit.
iTeleport is currently the only application with AUTOMATED SETUP, for both local and "connect from anywhere" connectivity.
* Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC desktop from anywhere in the world
* Visit Flash-based websites from your iPhone (video/audio streaming is not supported)
* Access your computer's files from anywhere
* Advance PowerPoint slides while reading your presenter notes
* Control your media player from anywhere
* Use your iPhone as a wireless touchpad + keyboard + media remote
* If you're parent, watch over your child's online behavior to make sure they're safe
* Supports Ctrl-Alt-Del and other combination keystrokes
* Supports Mac (Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and all Windows editions (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
* Supports VPN-based encryption
* Bluetooth keyboard support
* Supports VGA out (requires iOS 3.2 or higher)
Visit www.iTeleportMobile.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
You can even use iTeleport when you don't have an Internet connection, and want to control your laptop while giving a presentation. Also, iTeleport can handle very high resolution displays, e.g. dual Apple Cinema displays at 5120x1600.
If you're on Lion, upgrade to 10.7.2 and the bug with multiple monitor / mouse issues will be fixed.