REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.2 or later
iSSH - SSH / VNC Console
A full featured SSH and Telnet emulator of VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, and xterm terminals integrated with a tunneled VNC client, RDP client and an X server.
• Multitasking support - can hold connections open for up to 10 minutes
• TextExpander support for quick access in the terminal
• Arbitrary port tunneling through SSH
• Tunneled VNC client (or unencrypted using a "raw" connection)
• Tunneled RDP client
• Tunneled X server
• SSH, telnet, VNC and RDP all work via EDGE, WiFi and 3G
• Support for any non-standard ssh, vnc or RDP port
• Multiple simultaneous connections
• iPhone 3.0 cut and paste (double tap in console)
• Nearly every encoding supported
• Reachability notification
• Features a VGA BBS ANSI compatible font
• Portrait and landscape mode
• 53x24 or 80x24 (user configurable on iPad) with scroll-back buffer
• Exhaustive key configuration support. Has arrow keys (by pop-up or by toolbar). ctrl, alt, esc, tab, shift, Fn keys (1-10), ` key, PgUp, PgDown and for those keys not listed provides multiple means to add them.
• Store any number of connections and configurations and organize them into groups
• Securely import and export configuration lists between many devices
• Command execution on connection
• Transparent keyboard (iPad users can configure text to remain above keyboard by setting that option in Configure Terminal Display and using a solid keyboard)
• Completely customizable keyboard, from Dvorak to rare international keyboards
• Four (six on iPad) selectable monospaced fonts
• RSA and DSA key generation and exchange via email, password-connected SSH or pasteboard
• Can support "uninterrupted" connections via GNU Screen and the command option.
• Transfers public keys automatically
• Optional DWM window manager for X server
• ssh-agent support
• Agent forwarding
• Pinch zooming in VNC/X11/RDP
• Bluetooth keyboard support for arrow keys, function keys and a remapping of the ctrl key through option key mapping in either X11/VNC server or terminal. When enabled, an Option+key press maps to equivalent Ctrl+key press.
iSSH is effectively several clients in one, containing functionality for ssh/telnet/raw connections, an X11 server, VNC tunneling as well as RDP tunneling. iSSH supports multiple, simultaneous connections with more complete terminal compatibility, more configurable macro and key options and a more intuitive UI than any other other SSH client in the App Store.
• Improved VNC compatibility with OS X Lion
• Misc bug fixes
New from 5.0.0:
• RDP Support
• Create entries and connect immediately using URI's. SSH, VNC and RDP URI's supported