iStorage is an ultimate file manager, document viewer and source code editor for iPhone
Access, view and edit your documents from anywhere you can imagine: PC or Mac computers, websites, email attachments, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Dropbox, iDisk, Cloud and other online file storages and even iPads.
All files are saved to your iPhone locally so you can enjoy reading them anywhere!
USB File Transfer is now officially supported, look at in app integrated help to topic "Connection to iPhone via iTunes".
iStorage SUPPORTS PDF AND TXT FILES, BUT IT CAN ALSO HANDLE ALL OF THE MOST COMMON FILE TYPES:
• MS Office: doc, ppt, xls and more
• iWork 08 and 09
• HTML and saved websites in Safari webarchives
• High resolution images
• Audio and video
• Source code editing
WHAT DOES iStorage LET YOU DO:
- Copy Files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi and USB cable
• Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPhone via USB cable.
• Any Mac OS X, Win. XP, Win. Vista and Win. 7 computer can connect to the iPhone running iStorage to use it as a network drive.
- Read MS Office and iWork Documents
• Built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files. To read other documents simply print them in their application as PDF files and copy them to iStorage.
- Save Email Attachments or Files from other apps
• Open attachments directly from Mail app, via "Open in..." feature or even in other apps that support document forwarding.
- Send Files or Folders to Your Colleagues or Friends
• Email files/folders directly from iStorage. Or even transfer documents between iPads and iPhones.
- Mount remote file servers to iPhone with Wi-Fi or even on 3G network
• Access FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Dropbox and MobileMe iDisk easily. If you use more than one online storage, iStorage will handle all of them.
• Perform even multiple transfers and editing sessions simultaneously.
• Download, upload, open and edit files remotely.
- Visit your favorite websites
• Use built-in browser to access and save files from the Web directly to your device.
• Use browser to upload files from your iPhone to a website.
You can learn about even more features on our website: http://www.istorageapp.com
Fixed crash in photos section