REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Naboko is a full featured clone of the classic Sokoban game. The goal is to push the boxes onto the designated squares without getting stuck.
The boxes can be only pushed, never pulled, and only one can be pushed at a time. It sounds easy, but the levels range from very easy to extremely difficult, some takes hours and even days to figure out. The simplicity and elegance of the rules have made Sokoban one of the most popular logic games.
Naboko came with a complete pack of more than 2500 levels written by different authors, for hundreds of hours of gameplay.
* Tap based control.
* Zoom manual (Two-finger pinch) or automatic (during action touch).
* Arrow signs for precise actions.
* Pushes counter.
* Level chooser with different orders and level preview.
* Fast access to the last played levels.
* 20 training levels.
* More than 2500 levels, each of them featured:
- Game statistics (status, solution time, solution pushes, last play date, total play time).
- Capability to replay your better solution.
- Unlimited undo and redo.
* Orientation-Independent User Interface during gameplay.
Sokoban was created in 1980 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi, and was published in 1982 by Thinking Rabbit, a software house based in Takarazuka, Japan.
This release fix an issue related to low memory conditions (random black screen, after playing one or more levels).