REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 2.0 or later
Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations: Volume 2, Gastrointestinal: Upper
** From the only medical developer highlighted by Apple in every WWDC Keynote since 2008 **
The classic guide to general surgery procedures is now available for Apple handheld devices. Based on the renowned Eighth Edition as available on AccessSurgery, Zollinger's applications allow you to access step-by-step instructions and superb line drawings for numerous general surgical procedures. Some procedures also include fully-narrated, slideshow presentations outlining each step in the procedure, from Intro and Indications through Post-Operative Care.
You can navigate through detailed images with the flick of a finger, pinch to zoom, and tap to read easy-to-follow instructions for each procedure. The 31 procedures in the Gastrointestinal: Upper application include:
· Closure of Perforation—Subphrenic Abscess
· Enteroenterostomy, Stapled
· Fundoplication, Laparoscopic*
· Gastrectomy, Hofmeister Method
· Gastrectomy, Polya Method
· Gastrectomy, Subtotal
· Gastrectomy, Subtotal—Omentectomy
· Hemigastrectomy, Billroth I Method
· Hemigastrectomy, Billroth I Stapled
· Hemigastrectomy, Billroth II, Stapled
· Laparotomy, the Closure
· Laparotomy, the Opening
· Loop Ileostomy*
· Meckel's Diverticulectomy
· Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy—PEG*
· Pyloroplasty, Stapled
· Resection of Small Intestine
· Resection of Small Intestine, Stapled
· Resection of Small Intestine, Stapled (Alternative Methods)
· Roux-en-Y Gastrojejunostomy
· Total Gastrectomy
· Total Gastrectomy, Stapled
· Vagotomy, Subdiaphragmatic Approach
· Zenker's Diverticulectomy
· Anatomy of the Large Intestine
* Procedures include narrated presentations.
Modality is a premier developer of digital learning, assessment, training and reference applications for Apple iOS devices. In November 2010, Modality was acquired by Epocrates, Inc., (www.epocrates.com), a leading provider of point-of-care tools and interactive services to healthcare professionals and the healthcare industry.
All content (c) McGraw-Hill
Please post a review here on the App Store to assist others who are interested in Modality’s line of educational applications.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily!
We read your emails every day and respond quickly to ensure an exceptional user experience for our customers.
For more information and to learn what's coming when, visit www.modality.com.
- Improved application stability