REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Talking Dictionary
15USD saved! Super Discount! Don’t miss it!
Special Promotion: Currently , you can buy the dictionary with a 40% discount in limited time period. Please don’t hesitate to get such a valuable dictionary.
Note to users:
Regarding any enquiries, please consider contacting us by
email(email@example.com) or on Twitter (www.twitter.com/
PandaWords,before leaving a product review, since we
cannot respond to any of your reviews.
Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Talking Dictionary – powered by PandaWords
Best dictionary for learners of English!
Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Talking Dictionary, designed for upper-intermediate to advanced learners of English, embedded with both British and American English pronunciations in real native voice, is co-developed by Cambridge University Press and PandaWords optimized for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Key features include:
- The Dictionary is the most reputable dictionary developed
from Cambridge International Corpus, a collection of over a billion words of written and spoken (transcribed) language from a huge variety of sources
- Source data is based on the latest Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, Third Edition published by Cambridge University Press in July 2008
- Over 190,000 words, phrases, idioms, phrasal verbs and meanings
- Built-in British and American pronunciations of headwords
- Over 80,000 full example sentences and phrases, extracted from Cambridge International Corpus, reflect how real English is used day-to-day situations
- Prominent guidewords to help Advanced learners find the meaning more easily
- Pictures and illustrations to help highlight variations in meaning that are essential for your progression
- Word frequency information provided to adapt to the needs of learners of English
- Panda Bookmark™ that allows personal notes on searched words enabling you to better organize and centralize learning resources
- History to let you easily keep track of searched words
- Cross-search functions allowing you to find out exactly what you want to know without any hassle by jumping anywhere between headwords and explanations
- Interactive geographical data allowing you to find out where you are through Google Map
(Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Talking Dictionary works as a stand alone application and no internet or WiFi connection is required.)
- For best application performance, please upgrade to iPhone 3.0 software.
- Delay in synchronization might occur when using older versions.
- Please ensure sound effects/ringer is on, the audio will not play in silent mode.
OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
- Cambridge Learner’s English-Chinese Talking Dictionary
- Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary
- and more on http://www.dwedu.com/
1. compatible with OS 3.0 and above only
2. stable history
3. bug fixed