REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
The app NOW FREES MEMORY AUTOMATICALLY ON START and when brought to the front from the multi-task bar. Users LOVE the app:
- "I love this app and use it all of the time. It works perfectly. Without it I would have to turn off my Itouch and restart it to free up the memory and that uses a lot of battery resources"
- “I have an iTouch and have had your very helpful app, “Free Memory” for ages and love it.”
- “I've had your Free Memory app since it came out, and I use it quite often”
- “My all-time favorite app, Free Memory”
- “FreeMemory is one of my favorite apps, I use it all the time”
- “I've been a very satisfied user of this app for a long time, on an iPhone 2G, a 3Gs, and now an iPad”
- “I'm using Free Memory 2.0 on iOS4 on iPhone 3GS, That's simple and cool app and I love it. One of my favorite app :)”
- “Thank you, thank you, thank you for this app!”
- “I LOVE my Free Memory application and recommended it to several friends“
Free Memory displays the amount of runtime free memory (RAM) currently available on your iPhone or iPod Touch. This is different from the storage capacity used for storing music, videos or apps.
The iPhone and iPod Touch comes with 128-512MB of runtime memory. The iPhone and iPod Touch does not use the storage memory as virtual memory, so the memory available for applications is limited to the 128-512MB of runtime memory.
FREES MEMORY AUTOMATICALLY ON START and when brought to the front from the multi-task bar.