REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later.
Nearly 5,000 five star ratings on the App Store can't be wrong, More Toast is one of the most fun and quirky apps there is for your iPod Touch or IPhone!
"More Toast! is a little slice of genius" - Slate.com
Our second update of the new year is here, and is just a small fix for a misspelling and making sure the new tuna salad topping showed up.
All of the cool stuff from our previous big update is still there:
- By popular demand, an undo button to remove the most recently placed topping
- 10 new toppings! Jelly beans, cherries, blackberries, jalapenos, green peppers, black olives, pepperoni, green olives, tuna salad and bologna
- New marble rye bread to toast
Don't forget to check out our other food app, More Pizza! It's all the fun of More Toast, in pizza form :)
If you download only one virtual toaster for the iPhone, this should be it!
From the makers of the instant classic More Cowbell, More Toast gives your iPhone or iPod Touch the ability to make virtual toast.
That's right, hot & golden brown toast popping right out of a toaster on your iPhone screen. With toaster sound effects, adjustable settings from light to dark, one or two slice capacity, and a choice of toast. Even take a photo with your camera or choose a picture from your photo library to burn onto the toast automatically.
After your toast is done, you can choose from over forty different photo-realistic toppings to put on it, make a sandwich with it, take a snapshot to share with friends, or even virtually eat it!
Need more? Turn on the Toast-O-Meter and see how many slices you've made. Then check out the world-wide leaderboards to see how you stack up against the other toastmasters of the world.
Amaze or confuse your friends! Have virtual toast anywhere, any time! Your iPhone does so many things, shouldn't it make you toast as well?
- Customizable toaster (pick color & icon, or add a photo to the front)
- Over a dozen kinds of food to toast
- 60+ different toppings
- Share a picture of your toast via email or save to your Photos library
- Eat your toast, a bite a time
- Choose any photo or take a picture with the camera and have it burnt into your toast
- Cut the crusts off your toast, or cut it in half before eating
- Multiple styles of plates to serve your toast on
- Make a sandwich after you've toasted and applied toppings to your bread.