REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Headspace is a 3D listmaking/mind-mapping/to-do app.
"Five stars on iPhone, completely off the scale on iPad
This is the app I've most wanted to run on the iPad since the day it was announced, and the app that anyone looking over your shoulder will immediately want to buy an iPad just to run.
""Love the program. Favorite app. Useful and looks great. ""The implementation is beautiful! In my opinion, Headspace is becoming one of the best apps in the store.""I bought Headspace last night on a whim - been fooling around with mindmapping apps lately. This is a little piece of brilliance, you know that, right? ""This app could not just be a mindmaping program,
It has the capability to become a new kind of U.I. That in my opinion that improved over apples U.I."
Headspace allows you to create items and groups of items on a floating plane in three-dimensional space. The hierarchy of items and their various sub-items make for a beautiful display of information as they recede into the distance. Simple and familiar finger gestures allow you to move around the space. Use the "nothing" button to travel between various groups. The beautiful animated interface is like something from a sci-fi movie, but it isn't just eye-candy. You can go from an "eagle-eye" view of your entire map to focusing on a single item with a simple pinch of your fingers. There's just something about being able to manipulate the scale and space that goes perfectly with the idea of outlining.
** NOTE ** if you downloaded Headpace Lite HD and are wondering if Headspace has the same high-res graphics -- it does! Headspace is a universal app, so on iPad/iphone4 it is in glorious high-res. If you have an older phone, it will run on there as well, and you can sync files between devices from within the app!
Headspace has been on iPhone since 2008, but it's only recently arrived on the iPad. Here's a rundown on all its cool features:
● universal app -- runs on both iphone and ipad
● HD hi-res graphics on iphone 4 and iPad
● build hierarchical outlines in 3D space
● use familiar finger gestures to navigate and zoom
● connect related items with link lines
● change item color and opacity
● special characters and foreign-language support
● "nothing" button allows easy travel between groups and files
● cut-and-paste items
● item notes for supplemental item information
● tutorial-style hints
● optional accelerometer rotate
● customizable color palette
● "to-do" style item checkboxes
● 2D orthogonal mode
● Bonjour/Bluetooth sync files between your iphone and iPad
● export/import support for Freemind, the free multi-platform desktop mind-mapping program
Get some perspective on your thoughts. Try Headspace today!
Let me know what else you'd like to see added, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- changed done/save notes buttons
- notes saved if you exit app while editing
- fixed paste item crash bug
- fixed item slide wrong color bug
- no zoom after paste now
- added 'make new group' to triple-tap-menu