REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
Note: An update for remote wake-on-lan and for remote webinterface comes soon.
Dial! Fritz - Mobile Edition is the perfect (mobile) companion, if you have a Fritz!Box Fon.
Get the current callinglist of your Fritz!Box on your iPhone / iPod touch, start calls and get incoming calls with associated contact information.
You can also choose to call over your iPhone.
With Dial!Fritz you have your Fritz!Box callinglist always there.
Now you have also the opinion to get your current callinglist from your Fritz!Box on the go (needs a newer Fritz!Box-Model).
For that you have to enter the access data for the remote access and activate it. These data will be transfered secure with HTTPS.
- Showing the Fritz!Box callinglist (stores this without limitation, automatic deletion of old calls can be set)
- Delegate calls over the Fritz!Box
- Delegate calls to the iPhone
- Display, enable / disable Call Diversities
- Open the Fritz!Box Admin Interface in Dial!Fritz
- Display incoming calls (vibration and ringing as call signaling)
- Deactivate / activate Fritz!Box-WiFi
- Callinglist sorted by Incoming, Outgoing, Missed, All, New and Calls Today
- Search, Sort, Filter Callinglists
- Detailed display of calls (date, name, phone number, contact picture, cable, call duration, extension)
- Access to phone numbers of your iPhone / iPod Touch contacts
- Configuration of Fritz!Box connection parameters (send number, outgoing line, extension)
- Add phone numbers from your callinglist to your Address Book
Who already knows and appreciates Dial!Fritz from the Mac version, will also love Dial!Fritz for the iPhone / iPod Touch.
- For Dial!Fritz you need a Fritz!Box Fon model.
- Dial!Fritz is not a VoIP application (you can not use the iPhone / iPod Touch as a phone device)
- Incoming calls can only be displayed when Dial! Fritz is started
- Remote Access is by AVM only supported for Models from 7170
Please note that new Fritz!Box firmware versions necessarily requires a password.
If you do not displayed incoming calls, you can start the call monitor with the speed dial #96*5* over a connected phone on the Fritz!Box.
Localized in English, German, Dutch, Turkish
Compatible to iOS 4.0
- iPhone / iPod Touch Version: Facelifting
- replaces Call-by-Call number from the calling list (for Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Swiss)
- added URL-Handle: dial://0123456789 opens Dial!Fritz with specified phone number
- saves the preferences "Send phone numer"