REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
AtHome Video is an iPhone/iPod native app to allow you to connect to your home computer, browse and select video files, to play on your iPhone/iPod Touch.
At home, you have collected many video clips or movies, sitting on your computer hard drive(s). You may not want, or be able, to copy all of them onto your iPhone or iPod Touch. Now you can connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to your home WIFI network, and directly stream the video from your PC to your iPhone/iPod Touch, without pre-transferring all the files.
Easy to setup and use:
- Download AVS server and install on your home PC.
- Select the folder that contains the video files you like to watch remotely.
- Buy AtHome Video app from Appple App Store, and connect to your home computer.
- Tap on one video file from the list.
- Start to enjoy the movie!
The main features of AtHome Video are:
- Direct video streaming, no need to download whole video files to iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Play H.264 and MPEG4 video in *.m4v, *.mp4, *.mov and *.qt, any formats iPhone and iPod Touch support.
- Play music files in *.m4a and *.mp3.
- Clear and easy interface, just login, select a video file and play.
- The video files can be listed in alphabetical order, or listed by file size.
AVS server runs on Windows XP and Vista. Please note, currently Mac OS is NOT supported.
Bug fix in CID connection mode.