REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Print n Share for advanced printing
Print to ALL printers. Print direct to most WiFi/Wireless printers without extra software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC. Print remotely over 3G and in corporate/other networks where WiFi is not available. Any app with AirPrint (i.e. Safari, Pages, Mail etc) can print via Print n Share directly to most existing wifi printers or to ALL printers via your Mac or PC. View, store & print email, documents, files, attachments, photos, contacts and web pages on your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch - As featured in the Apple "Office" TV commercial.
What the Press say:
Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies "Print n Share is the only way to go if you need to be able to print documents from your iPhone"
AppShouter "The all-in-one office app!"
appbite "Both printing and sharing work great"
suite101.com "Print n Share is incredibly easy to use"
TechCrunch #6 in the "The 35 Best iPhone apps of the Year"
Appvee "Print & Share is truly an amazing application"
MyMac "Print and Share is a must have"
MacWorld "Solves the iPhone's printing problem"
Epson "Print & Share makes printing available to all"
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• Print from ANY app that has AirPrint via Print n Share (i.e. Pages, Numbers, Safari, Mail etc)
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
CALENDAR VIEW/PRINT (In-App Upgrade - Requires iOS 4)
• Print/View Day/Week/Month calendar
• Email your calendar as PDF
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed
• Integrated with Exchange & Google Calendar
WIFI HARD DRIVE
• Mount your iPad/iPhone/iPod as a network disk on your Mac/PC
• Drag & drop documents & files to/from your iPad/iPhone/iPod
• Open, view & send documents and files while away from your Mac/PC
DOCUMENTS ON YOUR iPAD/IPHONE/IPOD
• Store documents, attachments, emails & images
• View/Print PDF's Office 2007, XP, 2003 & 2008 files
• Zip/Unzip files directly on your iPad/iPhone/iPod
• View files (doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, txt, html, pdf, pages, numbers & more)
• Convert files/docs/web pages to PDF (in-app upgrade required)
• File sharing with Macs and PCs
IDISK & WEBDAV
• Move/Print documents on your iPad/iPhone/iPod from your iDisk (MobileMe) or WebDAV account (e.g. box.net)
• Move files to/from your iPad/iPhone/iPod by connecting to iDisk/WebDAV
FULLY FEATURED EMAIL APP BUILT IN
• Email files, photos, web pages & formatted messages
• Print email & attachments
• Full email field search - even across multiple email accounts
• Send and Receive emails from your own email accounts
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Multiple email signatures with images
• Save emails & attachments as files
• Attach multiple files & images to new emails
• Format text & insert images/contact info into emails
• Supports most email account types, including Exchange 2007 OWA, and some Exchange 2003 servers
• Print/Save/Email web pages as you are browsing
• Select & print multiple photos
• Print address/shipping labels
Print n Share is constantly being improved to take advantage of all the latest iPhone/iPad operating system features to provide our customers with the best printing solution. This means that Print n Share will continue to be the ultimate printing app for ALL printers (Wireless, USB, Network, Shared and Bluetooth) and we will continue to provide free updates as they are released.
• Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6, Windows 7/XP/Vista
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Average reply: 1 hour, 24/7
Note: The free WePrint helper application may need to be installed on your Mac/PC.
• Allow other apps to print via Print n Share using the AirPrint print function • Print from Pages, Numbers, Safari, Mail etc to most existing wifi printers via Print n Share directly without needing your Mac or PC • Various fixes