REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
Wooden Labyrinth 3D
Apple Design Awards 2009 winner in student category!
"Pick of the week"
Featured in the O'Reilly's book:
"Best iPhone Apps: A Guide for Discriminating Downloaders""Pick of the Week" Rating: A
"A very well polished version of labyrinth"
"Instantly after jumping the first time I wondered why the original Labyrinth game on the iPhone didn’t have this. Brilliantly simple." Rating: 5 out of 5
Wooden Labyrinth 3D is the premium "marble in a maze" experience on the iPhone and iPod Touch. The goal of the game is simple - guide the metal ball to the end by tilting your device. However, WL3D mixes it up with some challenging obstacles - holes and walls - you must maneuver around or even jump over. Now with unlockable marble types, you can take on the levels with a stylish golden marble, or even a gliding ice cube!
Wooden Labyrinth 3D is a polished package that combines high quality presentation with spot-on playability and abundant content. You get 180 custom crafted levels with challenge times on top of the near infinite auto-generated levels with customizable difficulty. If you still crave for more, you can make your own levels with the online level editor - or download some of the hundreds of levels created by the community. Suffice to say that with the high degree of customization - to cater to everyone from the beginner to the pro - and the sheer volume of levels and challenges, your addiction to the game may last for quite a while. Join the over five million people who have already experienced Wooden Labyrinth 3D.
Level editor: http://qvik.fi/leveleditor
Some of the best user created level packs so far include IDs: 101, 109, 120, 122, 144, 145, 156, 188, 184, 216 and 245 (that's already over one hundred new levels!)
- Realistic 3D graphics with a tilt based perspective change (option)
- Support for online level editor! (http://qvik.fi/leveleditor)
- Jump enabled physics (Box2D.org)
- Unlockable marble types. (even a square one!)
- Endless mode - infinite amount of auto-generated levels
- 180 custom mazes with records and challenge times
- Original soundtrack
- Friction and sensitivity options to modify the experience
- Downloadable soundtrack (check the website for the link)
- Support for fast app switching
- Retina display optimized game visuals
- Faster loading times
- Endless levels now include jumpable obstacles