REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
The vibrating, authentic grand piano for iPod touch and iPhone — with adjustable reverb, automatic time stretch, master tuning, and fully configurable keyboard.
**Apple: Staff Favorite 2009 - Top 5 Paid Music App**
(Limited Offer - Introductory Price)
Be the maestro with Virtuoso Piano, a new iPod touch and iPhone instrument. Play breathtaking nocturnes in soft mode. Or ground shaking legatos with up to five fingers. Change the tuning with one flick of your fingers. Adjust the reverb mix to change the acoustical environment. Slide your fingers to roll the keys. And when you have the perfect tune, record it. Everything that made the grand piano the majesty of instruments now fits in your pocket.
- 7 octaves of sampled concert grand piano
- Master tuning
- Soft (una corda) and sustain (damper) mode with separately sampled sounds
- Adjustable keyboard size (up to 4 octaves)
- Built-in advanced metronome
- Automatic tempo conversion
- Built-in reverb with adjustable mix level
- Optional iPod mode - if turned on you can not play in silent mode (iPhone only)
- Key labels with universal nomenclature and color indication
- Record, save and playback with customizable project names
- Overdubing for complex recordings
- Play chords with up to 5 fingers
- Slide your fingers to roll the keys
The professional just got more Pro.
A seasoned pianist need so much more than a few ebony and ivory keys. Orchestras around the world use different tunings and have different acoustics. A concert grand piano can't be truly part of them without adapting. For the first time in the App Store, Virtuoso Piano gives you the possibility to adjust the piano to match all your needs.
- Virtuoso Piano is the first and only piano application in the App Store with "Master Tuning". Tune Virtuoso Piano from 415.0 Hz all the way up to 466.2 Hz. Have it in harmony with every instrument and orchestra.
- Also, Virtuoso Piano is the first and only piano application with "Adjustable Reverb". To have Virtuoso Piano in the perfect acoustics, you can change the mix of the reverb.
- "Universal Nomenclature" gives you the chance to have the key labels the way you want. B or H? Doesn't matter. With Virtuoso Piano you have them both.
Virtuoso Pianists around the world: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=ADE021B190FF35C4
NOTE: Virtuoso Piano has been designed to be used with headphones or external speakers. Use one of them instead the built-in speakers!
If you have any questions contact us by email@example.com.
- Virtuoso Piano 1.1.6 is a low level refactoring before the next major release.