REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
Port Defender - 2D Field Defense
Upcoming Features: Game Center, Multiple Saves, Achievements, Player Specific Statistics, Leader boards & Retina Support.
Welcome to Port Defender, a fun area defense game that has had multiple substantial updates since its initial release. At its core the game focuses on building mazes to slow down and eliminate creeps, but path based maps are available for a slightly different and focused challenge.
Notice: On first launch this application will need up to 15 seconds to create its internal database and initialize content, after the first load it will instantly load. Please don't turn off the device while there is a spinning symbol on the screen.
Please leave a review, any rating will do, good or bad, just please leave one.
A free lite version is also available to try before you buy.
Upcoming Features for Version 1.0.23
-HD Layout Remake List: Siege, Sieger, Story Island, Lines
-We have invented a new creep for the next release of port defender, the "Giant Magnet". Magnet creep while in play will draw all fire towards itself, effectively shielding close units in the vicinity. Also its impervious to slow attacks.
- Gun, Rocket, Ping, Microwave, Nuke
-Admin (Moving Tower)
-Escalation (Creeps get stronger over time)
For more images and videos please check out our website. We are open to comments and if you have a suggestion please leave a post on our forums.
Pro Tip: To take pictures without the interface just pause the game for 10 seconds and don't touch anything.
Hey follow us on Twitter: @mgatelabs
* The app will take a few seconds the first time in order to update its internal database, but it will launch faster on subsequent runs.
0) New icons
1) New main menu images
2) New package based content system
3) Updated about screen
4) Download content updates from inside app
A) New content available for download
5) New creep type, the Magnet
6) Updated common waves to include magnet creep
7) Better orientation support
A) Flat surface issues resolved
8) New error detection messages related to content update system
9) Updated quick identification guide
10) New web guide