"Learn grammar rules by topic with this innovative app" -Macworld.
Grammar Up is a multiple choice quiz system for English which provides over 1800 questions across 20 grammar categories.
Grammar Up was designed to replicate questions with a business focus commonly found in the popular TOEIC (TM) English proficiency test.
Grammar Up can help learners to improve their grammar, word selection and vocabulary.
Custom timer setting can assist learners to improve response times under exam time constraints.
Research suggests that kids and adults learn most quickly when playing learning games with real-time error-feedback.
Grammar Up provides learners with an opportunity to improve strategies for grammar success.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study the grammar rules by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
✓ Adjectives word choice
✓ Adverbs word choice
✓ Causative Verbs
✓ Nouns Word Choice
✓ Pronouns word choice
✓ Similar words
✓ Verb tense
✓ Two-word verbs
✓ Verbs word choice
✓ Word families
✓ Adjectives word form
✓ Adverbs word form
✓ Nouns Word form
✓ Verbs word form
✓ Non-count Nouns & Articles
✓ Infinitives & Gerunds
Mixed TEST MODE:
In mixed test questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful bar chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
Shake your iPhone/iPod to skip a question.
• Over 1800 multiple-choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results in HTML format.
• E-mail yourself the test results and track your progress.
• A new module, "Progress Meter" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Shake your iPhone/iPod to skip a question.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Choose your own zoom factor for your question graphics.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Fixed the start up crash issue that was happening for some users.