REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later
Oh Hell ScorePad
Love playing the card game “Oh Hell” but hate keeping score? This app is for you! Oh Hell ScorePad does all the scoring work so you can have more fun. Tap the big easy-to-read buttons to enter the number of tricks bid and taken. The score and number of cards in the round are automatically calculated. Use the game statistics page to improve your playing skills. No more searching for a scrap of paper and a pen that writes!
- Automatic scoring for 2 to 5 players
- Foolproof bidding system
- Flexible scoring rules (24 variations)
- Fun sound effects!
- High score highlighter
- Statistics tracked for each player
- Bar chart graph with player statistics
- Large, easy to read text
- All settings automatically saved and restored
- Includes rules for how to play Oh Hell!
Keywords: Whist, Blackout, Bust, l'Ascenseur, Elevator, German Bridge, Up and Down the River, Cursemaster, Get Fred, Gary's Game, Boerenbridge, 10 op en neer, trump, counter, score keeper, assistant
Note that this app is a scorekeeper and does not actually play the card game.
* Much more flexible scoring rules to handle more ways to calculate points!
* Optional new "Indian Round" where you can see everyone's cards but your own. Good luck betting!
* Names of winners displayed at the end of each game.
* Improved New Game functionality. At the end of a game you're asked if you want to start a new one. Now you can review end game scores more easily.
* Updated links to new web site.