REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
iLearning - Vocabulary Trainer
Learn efficiently vocabularies, dictionaries, abbreviations, technical terms,... where ever you want, when ever you want, with iLearning.
Learning already begins while entering your learning units on your iPhone, or more convenient, using "iLearning for Mac/PC" which you can download for free at:
Now you can organize your own learning units entering items, translations, synonyms, categories and samples. Transfer them to your iPhone using WiFi.
All current learning units are displayed after transfering to iLearning on your iPhone/iPod/iPad, showing the last rate of correct answers, lowest and highest learning level reached so far, and time left until items should be recalled. After selecting a learning unit, you'll decide to do the test in writing or speaking. Selection mode 'Auto' e.g. checks all items which should be recalled. If one item is answered correct it reaches the next learning level and is automatically recalled again after a predefined period (see scheduler). Is one item answered wrong, it's learning level is downgraded.
In speak-mode touch the board to show one item after another. Move the finger horizontally or vertically on the board to show the correct answer. Now you are able to rate your own answer with 'correct' or 'mistake'.
You'll learn some items much faster than others. Indicated by a diagram, showing the distribution of learning levels for each learning unit.
● Free downloadable dictionary organizer for Mac/PC
● Import of other vocabulary lists using the dictionary organizer
● Customizable learning scheduler
● Write/Speak mode
● Bidirectional learning
● Selecting mode: All items/Last mistakes/Items which should be recalled (Auto)
● Distributuin of learning levels, time until next recall, correct answers
● Vocabulary list with search-, sort- and filter function
● Autodetect of host IP-address (Bonjour must be installed on PCs)
● Switch for keyboard auto-correction
● Display of minutes left until next recall
● Numeric display of learning levels
● Display of learning level distribution
● Brain-symbol replaced by Head-symbol
Optionally purchasable via In-App-Purchase:
● Alerts optical and acoustical whenever items should be repeated