REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
iRFR - LR
The iRFR from Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc. provides a riggers remote for any Eos, Ion, Element, Congo or Congo jr lighting system. This application can be used with both operating systems and requires Eos family software version 1.6 or higher or Congo software version 5.1.0 or higher installed on the connected lighting system.
The iRFR supports all of the features found on the ETC Net3 RFR product, adding more functionality through the use of the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad touchscreen. The exact features of the iRFR are sourced by the connected control system; not all features are supported by both platforms. Check the documentation for your console.
With the iRFR on Eos/Ion/Element, you can:
- Select channels and set parameter data
- Playback and edit cues
- Park channels
- Conduct dimmer and channel checks
- Patch conventional fixtures
- Manipulate color
- Support for all device orientations
- Dimmer cue notes interface for low-light environments
- Added button to delete all cue notes
- Bug fix to re-enable Color Picker when connected to a Congo Family console