REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
★ ★ Fully supports iOS5 already! ★ ★
Be notified when you receive mail within seconds! The most versatile and reliable mail notification app available: you can configure as many accounts as you want, get different notification sounds for each of your contacts, choose the format of your notifications and many more unique features! Works with Gmail, MobileMe, Live/Hotmail, business or university accounts and many others as long as you can redirect a copy of your incoming mails.
HOW IT WORKS:
PushMail sends push notifications to your iPhone or iPod Touch when you receive emails, just like regular SMSes. The application lets you register a username for the dopushmail.com domain after which each email sent to your dopushmail.com address will push a notification to your device. All you need to do then is to redirect a *copy* of the emails for which you want to be notified to your dopushmail.com address (note that Yahoo! and AOL does not allow this).
The dopushmail.com address is only used for the notifications, your contacts will never see it and you reply with your usual address.
For questions about using or configuring the app, do not hesitate to write us at email@example.com (we cannot reply to comments left in the App Store...).
• Sounds customizable per account, per sender and per subject
• More than 80 notification sounds to choose from
• Attachment support
• Silence mode and quick mute to not be disturbed at night or temporarily
• Badge notifications
• Open Mail or any URL directly from the notification (NB: Mail will open in Compose Mode, due to a limitation of the iOS SDK)
• Option to store and display full emails
• Repeat option: do not miss any notification anymore
• Possibility to backup settings on server
• Built-in help
• Easy setup with Gmail, MobileMe, Hotmail, Unix servers and any mail provider that allows for automatic redirection
• Works for an unlimited number of accounts
• No need to give away your email credentials
• No notification flood: by setting up rules for transfering only the emails you really care about
• Improved productivity: you only check email if you know it is necessary
• Minor bug fixes
• A few more notification sounds
• Fix notification test issue
• Fixed issue with the Inbox options not working properly
• Fixed a few memory leaks
• Exclusion list to filter out unwanted notifications
• Custom profile management from the inbox view
• Embedded web server to browse attachments (on WiFi)
• Zip file preview
• Greatly improved help system within the app
• Support for automated password recovery