REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
Should I Eat This?
NEWSFLASH : Update with over 14,000 foods, a brand new interface and new functionality coming very soon.
Have you ever asked yourself the question "Should i eat this?". If you have, and who hasn't, then here is the application for you.
Should I Eat This? is a fun and simple application designed to assist you in keeping an eye on those foods that you've eaten that you know maybe you shouldn't have. More importantly, it tells you how long it would take to burn off the eaten food in a number of different activities.
With a database stacked full of your favourite foods, you can not only see how healthy or fatty the food your about to eat are, but you are also given the time it takes from a variety of exercises to burn it off and don't think you will get away from your mischievous eating that easily; the Drill Sergeant remembers all that you have eaten and keeps a list of all those calories you need to burn off.
Unlike other Calorie Counters on the market, Should I Eat this not only tells you how many calories are in the food you eat but more importantly, with the help of the Drill Sergeant, gives you a number of ways to burn off these exercises. From the obvious jogging, running, swimming exercises to the not so obvious like vacuuming and sex.
Did you know that to burn off a 380 calorie Cheeseburger, it would take 38 minutes of jogging to burn off, or just as importantly 1 hour and 30 minutes of cleaning your local church. No? Well with Should I Eat This? you will know that and more.
- A database stacked full of your favourite foods to choose from with basic nutritional information - calories, carbs, fat, fibre etc.
- Local database, which means no internet connectivity required to search for foods.
- A selection of over 250 fun and serious exercises (or "Punishments" as the Drill Sergeant likes to call them) in order to burn off those calories.
- See the difference in burning calories using alternate exercises.
- In case you're a repeat offender, Should I Eat This? allows you to add foods as your favourites and remember exercises to burn it off.
- Has a simple Stopwatch feature to make sure you work every last calorie off in your exercise routine.
So as you can see, Should I Eat This? is a fun, healthy eating application designed to keep you conscious of what you are eating and show you how much work is involved in burning it off.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided in this application is accurate and up to date, no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements.
We encourage everyone to eat and exercise in moderation, and you should always consult your health care professional for advice before undertaking any diet or exercise regime.
ALL individuals, including pregnant women, with any known health or heart condition should always consult their physician regarding starting any exercise program. Even if you dont have a condition, it is always best to consult your doctor or health professional before starting any exercise routine.
- Added lots of new foods
- Users can search by category
- New Drill Sergeant comments
- New search filter to help find the food you are looking for
- Just for fun exercises can be added to your favourites
If you can't find a food or have a food suggestion please email us at email@example.com
LATEST NEWS: Stayed tuned the NEW LOOK and over double the FOODS DATABASE is coming within the next few weeks.