REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later.
The Quest - Hero of Lukomorye I
1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE: 33% OFF! An expansion to The Quest, a beautifully hand-drawn, immersive and enchanting world full of exciting challenges. After enabling the expansion, you can continue to play The Quest with your existing character(s) to explore new areas and quests. However, if you don't have The Quest, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game.
In the game you are an agent of the Tzar called to the fortress of Zlatograd, the last free city, but it's besieged. You must fight hordes of Savirs who have united with the magic of Kozney the Deathless and overrun the beautiful country of Lukomorye, seized members of the Royal Family and taken over the major cities. You'll need all your skills, experience and brain to overcome the new challenges. However, you will find new friends, spells, weapons and other items to help you become the hero of Lukomorye.
In the expansion you will find:
- Over 30 hours of additional gameplay
- New monsters with graphics/abilities/properties
- New spells
- New, superiorly enchantable armors and weapons
- The ability to restore your lost xp
- Many new quests, NPCs and high level shops
- Many new books to learn skills from and enjoy reading
- A new companion, Agent Kolobok, to travel with you through the long campaign.
To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Mithria harbor and talk to captain Hanty, then select "Lukomorye" as your travel destination. It is recommended to reach at least level 22 before trying to take on the challenges of this new expansion. Please note that after you have traveled to Lukomorye, you'll have no way back for a long while (except if you have Marked a spot), so it is also recommended that you keep a save in Mithria.
The Quest - Hero of Lukomorye is developed by Zarista games (www.catacomber.com).
- Fix for the slowdown on iPhone 4.
- File Sharing: using iOS 4 (or an iPad) and iTunes 9.1 (or newer) you can save and restore the save files.