REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later.
*** Weave a little iPhone magic and bring your snapshots to life with PhotoSpeak™ ***
"PhotoSpeak: Simply upload a full-face photo and before you know it it's animated! And talking!! The possibilities are endless!!!" - AppBank
"I fell in love with this iPhone app that animates a talking face from a photo!" - Weekly ASCII
"An iPhone app that breathes life into a still portrait photograph" - Gadget Samurai
PhotoSpeak™, the No. 1 hit from Japan is updated and better than ever, with a stunning new voicemail feature!
What's New in Version 3.0
- Item Store is now open!
- Upload images directly to Twitter and Facebook.
PhotoSpeak™ – Bringing Snapshots to Life
From the masters of iPhone image manipulation at MotionPortrait, PhotoSpeak™ takes still photos from your iPhone and transforms them into amazing 3D avatars that can repeat your every word, both on your phone and your friends' as well.
PhotoSpeaking could hardly be easier – just take a new photo or choose one from your Camera Roll and let our cutting-edge image processing technology get to work. The result is a living, breathing 3D movie on your iPhone screen.
It's interactive too – give it a prod and it follows your finger, blinking and moving as realistically as any synthetic human we've ever seen. Tap the screen to reveal a couple of nifty Easter Eggs.
To put words into your avatar's mouth, just hit the record button and get creative – freedom of speech rules in PhotoSpeak! (If you are an iPod touch user, you will need a mic).
The results are stunning, but don't just take our word for it – try it on your favorite celebrity or even a cartoon character and prepare to be impressed as they get all parrot-like on your phone.
In version 1.1, we added the ability to share your PhotoSpeak™ creations with the world on YouTube and now we've gone one better by adding our take on visual voicemail to version 2.0.
After creating your PhotoSpeak movie, simply hit the 'Send PhotoSpeak™ Mail' button and the iPhone Mail app will fire off your pride and joy to friends, wherever they are. Get your avatar sharing a vital message and who needs old-fashioned voicemail anymore?
There's even more fun in store for users of MotionPortrait's other smash-hit apps (sold separately). Get an alien or zombie makeover courtesy of PhotoAvatar or the forthcoming ZombieBooth, then open up your creation in PhotoSpeak™ and start teaching it to speak.
To create a PhotoSpeak™ movie using your favorite photos
1. Make sure your iPhone/iPod touch is connected to a network. WiFi is better.
2. Press the 'Camera' button.
3. Take a photo or select one from your Camera Roll.
4. Wait until the process is complete - it can take a minute or more over a cellular network, but is usually done in a few seconds on WiFi. The created movie is automatically saved.
To record a voice
1. Press the 'Record' button.
2. After the confirmation dialog is displayed, press 'OK' to start recording your voice.
3. Press the 'Stop' button to stop recording. You can record up to a minute of audio.
4. To listen to the recorded voices, press the 'Voice List' button.
To interact with your movie
Tap or drag anywhere on the screen.
Q. YouTube uploading isn't working.
A. Please make sure you're using your YouTube account and not your Google username.
PhotoSpeak is powered by MotionPortrait technology.
See more at http://www.motionportrait.com/e/
Become a PhotoSpeak™ fan on Facebook:
On the web: http://labs.mppark.jp/apps/photospeak.html
* Item Store is now open!
* Upload images directly to Twitter and Facebook.
* Better help page with nice html.