REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Pocket Heart - a new innovation in learning (a pocket 3D biology study tool to help you visualize and understand how the human heart works)
Pocket Heart™ is a novel way to visualize how the human heart works, in 3D.
Whether you’re a student needing to learn, understand and memorize all of the anatomical features and functions of the heart, or a health care professional looking for a novel way of communicating a diagnosis or procedure to a patient, colleague or trainee, Pocket Heart’s unique 3D interface can facilitate this.
- Students: You can use this App as a study tool to help you brush up on your knowledge of the heart in preparing for your biology/anatomy exams.
- Doctors/Health Care Professionals: This app offers you a unique communication resource on which to demonstrate your diagnoses and surgical procedures to patients.
- Parents: Use Pocket Heart as an educational aid in showing your children how the human heart works in a fun and game-like 3D environment.
What People Are Saying:
"Pocket Heart is truly a good learning tool for cardiac anatomy and physiology"
"Great for patient education, especially seeing the heart beat in real time"
"Offers students a unique way to view the workings of the heart"
"Helpful to medical students, residents and clinicians"
"Download of the Week"
- The Irish Times
* Reduced file size/faster download
* Increased performance
* Additional exterior vessels
* Minor bug fixes