REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.2 or later
i4e is a character sheet replacement for 4th edition D&D allowing you to store multiple characters on your iPhone/iPod Touch. It will track your character's ability scores, hit points, powers, skills, feats, weapons, armor, action points, milestones and magic item uses, providing you with all of the information you need while playing 4th edition D&D
i4e is the first app for your iPhone and iPod Touch that will track all your 4th edition D&D characters making it so you'll never be without your favorite character again.
i4e is made to work alongside your source books and provide you an organized way to track the things that matter. Replacing both the standard character sheet and scratch paper. All you need are your dice and i4e.
- Multiple characters (never be without your favorite character again as long as you have your iPhone with you).
- Import characters from D&D Insider Character Builder .dnd4e files.(*)
- Edit your characters online to take advantage of a full sized keyboard and easy access to Dungeons and Dragons Insider (membership not included)
- Easily enter damage and track hit points and healing surges as well as temporary hit points.
- Track powers including calculated hit bonus and damage values, critical damage including assignable weapons and implements that will be factored into the calculated values.
- Track power usage (All types of powers, as well as ones that burn healing surges or return hit points from their usage) or powers from magic items.
- Track rituals
- Track conditions, death saving throws failures.
- Easily accessible list of skills with the bonuses for your level and current ability scores.
- Track Weapons and Equipment as well as regular items and treasure.
- Track Class Features, Racial Traits, and Feats
- Usable for NPCs and PCs.
- Fully supports any custom skills or powers, only basic melee and ranged attack, second wind and basic skills added by default. Most powers can be partially imported from a .dnd4e file.(*)
- Doesn't require an internet connection to use the app (importing will require a connection during the import.)
(*) .dnd4e files are missing a lot of information that is stored within the character builder program, and characters will need to be fleshed out. This can be done easily through the online import site once you have imported the character. This still serves as a good starting point for setting up your character.
Go to http://i4e.cordax.net to import your .dnd4e file or if you don't use Character builder you can save a character from the i4e application to the import site once you have entered your email address at http://i4e.cordax.net.
If you are having problems getting anything to work on i4e please contact support at i4e_bugz.cordax.net or post on the forums in the support section at http://cordax.net/forum.
Support email: email@example.com
Cordax Software forums: http://cordax.net/forum
i4e Import site: http://i4e.cordax.net
- fixed skill editing on iPad (accidentally broke in 3.0.2)
- fixed adding items crashing app
- fixed calculate values from max hp button
- added ability to edit armor penalty on iphone/ipod
- fixed new character on iPad loading wrong view
- new pieces still coming will take a bit more time.