REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
*** WE ARE AWARE THAT THE DEFAULT RSS FEED NO LONGER WORKS. To get a working feed from crossfit.com, change the RSS Feed URL to http://www.crossfit.com/index.xml. To change the feed, go to the "More" tab in the app, select the "Settings" entry in the list, and enter the URL in the line below where it says "RSS Feed."
IF YOU FIND A PROBLEM, EMAIL US, DO NOT LEAVE A NEGATIVE REVIEW. WE CANNOT HELP YOU IF YOU JUST LEAVE A REVIEW BELOW.***
WOD is an application for tracking CrossFit and CrossFit-style workouts, as well as personal records in various lifts and movements. It provides a simple interface for entering new workouts and personal records, including the day and time you did it, your score if any, and a description. Your history of workouts and records is organized by date and by record type, and you can browse and edit that history. Also provided is a small library of standard CrossFit workouts and common movements, for reference and for logging a new entry faster; you can add new workouts and movements to these lists to expand them, too.
Other features include:
* RSS reader for pulling workout descriptions from the web.
* Tabata, on-the-minute interval, and plain stopwatch timers.
* Graphing of personal records over time.
* A backup and sync service for your logs and records.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc.
- Update the list of Hero WODs.
- Workouts in the library will now appear with weights in KG if you are using the app in metric mode.
- Bug fixes.