REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
★★★★★ vDial ● Life’s to Short to Dial ★★★★★
"vDial is my new favorite app...""My iPod is now the greatest phone book ever"
vDial is a fast and easy way to place calls on your Vonage phone line using your iPhone/iPod Touch Address Book Database. No more holding your iPhone or iPod Touch in one hand while you dial one of your contact phone numbers into your home/office Vonage phone. vDial makes your Vonage phone service more convenient then ever.
With all of our phone numbers stored in our iPhone/iPod Touch Address Book, it just makes sense to have vDial place the call for you using your Vonage Phone Service.
★★ It's Fast and Easy ★★
● Open vDial
● Select the contact from your Address Book
● Click Dial.
In seconds, your Vonage phone line will ring, and you will be instantly connected to the contact phone number you chose in vDial.
■■■ Features ■■■
● Loads your default Address Book
● Opens fast, dials faster
● Supports International Dialing
● Does NOT use iPhone Minutes
● Works from iPhone and iPod Touch
● Stores your Vonage Account Information for fast calling
● Built in Vonage Account Test - Displays your Vonage Numbers
■ INITIAL SETUP:
1. Enter your Vonage Username & Password (Same credentials used at vonage.com - special characters in username/password are currently not supported)
2. Test Settings - Test Window will display your Vonage Phone#(s).
3. Enter your Vonage Phone# EXACTLY as it appears in the Test Window.
■ DEVELOPER NOTICE: vDial connects to your Vonage phone service and initiates the call using your Vonage phone line. Normal Vonage calling fees may apply. You are using minutes on your Vonage Service, NOT your iPhone calling plan (Use's your iPhone / iPod Touch Internet Connection).
Use vDial to place your calls for you, dialing phone numbers is so 2008...
Visit our Web Site for updates, feedback or feature requests.
Before leaving feedback saying vDial doesnt work, please re-read the description of vDial once again.
vDial is not produced or endorsed by Vonage Holdings Corporation ("Vonage"). vDial uses a service called Click 2 Call in which Vonage allows its customers to initiate phone calls over the Internet.
Improved speed of Click2Call transfer.
Changed UI Color, Icon etc. (Request of Vonage)