REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.2 or later
e-Anatomy In App
e-Anatomy is an atlas of human anatomy for physicians, radiologists, medical students and radiographers. It is based on award-winning IMAIOS' e-Anatomy online atlas.
e-Anatomy allows you to carry around the most complete reference for human anatomy on your iPhone or iPod touch.
e-Anatomy In App contains 2 anatomy modules fully activated and 30 more anatomy modules in demo mode. These 30 other modules are enabled after additional purchase of In App packages.
- Scroll through images with the flick of a finger
- Pinch to zoom in and out
- Tap to display anatomy labels
- Toggle anatomy labels on and off by category
- Locate any structure identified in a module using the search indexer
- Auto-screen rotation
- Change languages in the app
- iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch compatible
PRICE of base application with modules in demo mode is 3.99 $.
PRICE of application with all modules enabled is 213.96 $.
SIZE of application is 400 Mb as all anatomy modules are included, so that you can preview them in demo mode before buying the In App packages. Downloading from a high-speed internet connection and installing from Itunes is highly recommended.
The information in e-Anatomy is provided as a tool and reference for use by licensed medical professionals, competent healthcare professionals and no others, and it does not and should not be construed as any form of medical diagnosis or professional medical advice on any matter.
The 2 activated modules in e-Anatomy In App are:
- Brain Axial MRI anatomy: 144 images, 160 anatomical structures
- Cranial nerves anatomy illustrations: 15 images, 280 anatomical structures
Three In App packages are available:
- Head and Neck In App Module (69.99 $)
Head and Neck In App module contains over 1,300 images, with 2,300 anatomy labels, including: Brain MRI anatomy and diagrams, Petrous bone CT, Face CT, Face and neck MRI, Spinal cord diagrams.
- Thorax, Abdomen and Pelvis In App Module (69.99 $)
Thorax, Abdomen and Pelvis In App module contains over 1,025 images, with 1,176 anatomy labels, including: CT anatomy and lymph nodes for oncology, Chest CT, Coronary CT, Heart anatomy diagrams, Abdomen CT and Pelvis MRI, Spine MRI and radiographs.
- Musculoskeletal In App Module (69.99 $)
Musculoskeletal In App module contains over 1,800 images, with 3,200 anatomy labels, including: Upper and lower limbs MRI, radiographs and diagrams, Lower limb vascular anatomy, Shoulder, Knee, Ankle and foot MRI.
Screenshots are taken from the full e-Anatomy application with all modules enabled (213.96 $).