REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
The perfect app for all Clinicians, Clinical Coders, Information Analysts, NHS managers and Finance Staff. This is the Ultimate NHS coding reference.
• ICD-10 Diagnosis code reference.
• OPCS-4.5 Procedure code reference.
• HRG-4 (Healthcare Resource Group) reference with 2010/11 Payment by Results mandatory tariff information.
• Code to Group functionality; Drill down on any ICD or OPCS code and obtain a full HRG4 code using the 'Core1' Code to Group logic.
• Specialty Code reference, containing all Data Dictionary Treatment Function and Main Specialty Codes with Descriptions and 2010/11 PbR specialty tariff. There is also a handy Wiki reference to help clarify definitions; perfect if you've just joined the NHS and are struggling to get to grips with the medical terminology!
• PbR Exclusions list for 2010/11.
• Data Dictionary reference containing full details of 31 field items spread over 3 CDS types (APC, OPA and A&E).
• NHS Organisation Reference. View details on all NHS Trusts and PCT's. Address, postcode as well as PbR details like MFF. Information can be passed to the maps app to help with further locating the organisation.
A handy, all-in-one reference app that will save you endlessly trawling through reference manuals or code/description printouts.
New reference data and functionality is added regularly ensuring this app will continue to be your ultimate NHS coding reference.
If you like the app please don't forget to rate it, or even leave a review letting me and others know what you think.
• NEW: NHS Organisation Reference for Acute Trusts and PCT's. Showing address and postcode detail as well as PbR information like MFF and SS Eligible status. Also has the ability to send the address information to the Maps app to help you more easily locate the organisation.
• Added Forward and Back buttons to the Specialty Web View.
• Added Code Type to CG Lists Detail View.
• Renamed "PNCO" entry in Code-to-Group reference to "Procedure not carried out" for clarification.