REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
The official SoundCloud app lets you easily access tracks sent to your SoundCloud account while on the road, at gigs, in the studio or just away from your computer. It lets you seamlessly browse and listen to the tracks from people you follow, sent to you from other people or sent directly to your SoundCloud DropBox.
On iOS4 you now can also listen to tracks in tracks in the background while checking your mail or sending tweets!
The app is perfect for artists, A&R and label managers spending time away from their regular Dashboard who still want to access the tracks sent to them on SoundCloud. Producers can send tracks via email while meeting potential clients or partners right on the spot.
Please note that you will need a SoundCloud account to work with the app. Sign up for free at http://soundcloud.com
- Browse and listen to the tracks sent to you and your DropBox
- Listen to tracks while using other apps (on iOS4)
- Favorite tracks of other users
- Comment on tracks and check the comments others have left
- Send tracks via email addresses from your local address book
- Listen to your favorites on the go
- Search tracks by name
- Switch between multiple user accounts ("revoke access" in the global settings app)
Watch out! We've got many more cool features planned for upcoming releases!
SoundCloud also works great with the iPhone apps SoundGrid, FiRe and JR Hexatone.
- iOS4 background audio support