REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (4th generation).
Requires iOS 3.1 or later
DESCRIPTION OF APPLICATION:
Have you ever wanted to know what information is coded in the barcode of your favourite products?
What company stays behind a particular product?
Where the company is located and how to contact them?
What are the main characteristics of a particular trade item?
iGepir Premium answers all of these questions.
iGepir is an iPhone application of www.gepir.org.
It is based on a collection of interconnected databases, collating information on around 1.5 million GS1 member companies ( www.gs1.org) spread across more than a hundred countries.
Users can carry out 4 types of search:
• global trade item number (GTIN). Brings information about manufacturers or basic trade item data or more details (pictures ...) if available
• global location number (GLN). If the GLN belongs to a group, it is possible to obtain the address information corresponding exactly to the requested GLN, or the group’s owner address details.
• serial shipping container code (SSCC)
• name search for one or more companies with different filters
The above numbers (GS1 Keys) are usually found directly below a barcode.
iGepir Premium allows you making unlimited requests.
Scan products like in the shop!
With iGepir Premium you can scan the barcodes directly with your iPhone camera. No manual typing, no mistakes.
English. The German and French versions are being prepared and will be available shortly.
Compatible with the iPhone 3.0 or later.
ATTRIBUTION: iGepir Premium uses two separate algorithms for recognizing barcodes. One is part of the ZXing Project: http://bit.ly/zxproj which is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. Full: http://bit.ly/a2license
- display more than one streetaddress if necessary