REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
CLIPish Pro Suite - 3D Animations and Emoticons to Text Message and Share
CLIPish--Pro Suite edition is dozens of apps in one! The only image app you'll ever need for social networking. Rather than buying several different apps, CLIPish Pro Suite is your all-in-one app with access to millions of images, all for one low price.
★ MMS Text Messages (iPhone only)
★ Facebook (your wall or friends)
★ Slide Show
★ iWork Apps
❝CLIPish Pro Suite is the be-all, end-all universal app for animations and clip art. You can’t beat the sheer volume of material here. You’ll definitely want to check out CLIPish!❞ ~ AppAdvice, Nov. 9, 2010
45-second demo: http://video.clipish.net/about
FEATURES YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE:
★ BROWSE MILLIONS of Animations, Clip Art, Emoticons, Sounds, Wallpapers, Photos, and Videos.
★ SEND using Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, MMS Text Messaging and Email.
★ SEARCH for ANY specific item, such as "Happy Mothers Day,""I love you,""Bikini Models," etc., and be shown HUNDREDS of images.
★ UPLOAD your own images for editing (crop, rotate, add text, etc.) and sharing.
★ OPTIMIZED for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, no need to buy separate apps.
★ PERSONALIZE images by adding text, clip art, symbols, drawing, sounds, shelves & skins.
★ ONE-TAP SHARE button for quick sharing, or SAVE to your Photo Library.
★ EMOJI keyboard icons (iPhone only).
★ OVER 600 FACEBOOK & TWITTER ICONS AND SYMBOLS to dress up your status and wall posts.
★ WALLPAPER builder with Shelves & Skins.
★ UPDATE your Facebook or Twitter status with fun images.
★ VIEW REAL TIME how others are using CLIPish and share your creations.
★ UPDATED DATABASE of new images delivered daily directly to your device daily.
★ ORGANIZE FAVORITE images in customizable folders.
★ SLIDE SHOW feature to turn your device into a stunning picture frame.
* A NOTE ABOUT COMPATIBILITY WITH NON-iPHONE USERS: Sharing images with Facebook, Twitter and Email works with pretty much anyone, but depending on what cell network and type of cell phone the person you're sending to has, some of the images you send via text messaging may not work. This has nothing to do with CLIPish, but is a factor of the compatibility between: the iPhone, your network provider, the other person's network provider, and the other person's cell phone.
* SAVING ANIMATIONS: Limitation with iPhone (NOT CLIPish) will cause Animations saved to your device's photo library to be saved as a still image.
* FAST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED: Due to the server communication (which lets this app have powerful features that other apps don't have), this app requires an Internet connection and works best for users with a strong 3G signal or WiFi connection, and NOT Edge, slower connections, and/or weak signals.
* FAMILIES: This app is rated 17+ because it accesses Internet content. For the strongest protection, set your rating filter to Strict or get the Family Edition.
* ANIMATIONS ON FACEBOOK: You can send all the items found in CLIPish to Facebook, HOWEVER, Facebook converts all animations to still images, as Facebook does not allow animations to "play" on their site.
* Some images featured are public domain. If you believe your work has been included in err, please let us know so it can be removed.
✍ WRITE US! Suggestions appreciated and we're always here to help: email@example.com
★ Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :)
★ NEW! You can now passcode protect the images you store in CLIPish Pro Suite by using either a 4-digit code or a graphical dot pattern. (The passcode will be required to run the app.) You can also turn on an optional "Decoy" passcode, which allows you to let your friends use the app but keep your private photos which are stored in Favorites hidden form them. To set a Passcode, go to the Help tab and then to Settings.
★ NEW! We've built a web browser right into the app! This means that not only can you find images by keyword, but you can also now find them via browsing the web. Just hold your finger down on any image you find while browsing to save it, share it, customize it, etc. IMPORTANT NOTICE! Because we've added a web browser into the app, users are able to access Internet content so the app is now a 17+ rated app.
★ ENHANCED! You can now import multiple images from your device's photo library at one time. Previously, you could only do this one image at a time. It's much faster now when importing several images.
★ ENHANCED! You can now import images from your camera or photo library from ANY Favorites Folder. Previously, the app only allowed you to import images to one special folder.
★ ENHANCED! We have added more HD sizes to the Wallpaper and iMovie Background filters on the Web Library tab, including 1080p sizes for iMovies and HD images for iPad (2048 x 1536 and 1536 x 2048).
★ ENHANCED! When backing up your device to iTunes or iCloud, it will now include in your back ups any images in your Favorites that 1) you uploaded from your device, 2) you took with your camera, 3) you pasted from another app, or 4) you customized. Previously, you would lose these images if you upgraded to a new phone, lost your phone, etc., and had to restore from your back ups.
★ ENHANCED! There is now a new options on the Settings page to have images you add sound too stay at the original size of the image, instead of always being optimized for sharing. This is ideal for adding images with sound effects to your iMovies.
• Changed the time-out period (amount of time the app isn't being used before it will reset back to the main screen for searches, etc.) from 3 minutes to 10 minutes.
• Fixed bug where sometimes it wouldn't save images from the Web Library tab with the image's full resolution.
• Fixed bug when trying to save an image from the Recently Used by You area of the app if it had been customized.
• Fixed bug that when adding sound to images and then trying to use those in an iMovie the sound would work but the image was black. This has been fixed so you now see the image as well in iMovie.
• Fixed bug where sometimes you would get an "Unable to Save Audio File" error when trying to add sound to an image.