REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
The digital notepad for iPhone and iPod touch. Combine photographs, voice recordings, drawings, and text all on the same page.
- Take notes in a lecture using text and photographs of slides. Annotate on and around the slides.
- Record brainstorming sessions by combining whiteboard photographs with sketches, text, and audio descriptions.
- Write quick trip reports that can be shared and exported via email.
- Draw with your finger using multiple colours and widths on top of photographs, text, or anywhere else on the page
- Take a photo or choose one from your album and add it to the page
- Add audio to the page by recording with the built-in microphone (iPhone) or an external microphone (iPod touch)
- Change the size and font of the text in your notes (see Settings)
- Undo/redo lines while drawing
- Delete note sections using the toolbar button or by swiping any note section
- Supports all devices running OS 2.2.1 or later
- Length of a note is limited only by device memory
- With OS 3.0 or later, email the complete note directly from Mental Note (use QuickTime to play audio)
- Numerous configuration options (see Settings)
- Sketch in different colours and line widths
- Type notes in different fonts and font sizes (see Settings)
- Configurable audio recording quality
- Improved search functionality
- Many other configurable options (see Settings)
- Bug fixes, including: You will only be prompted twice to discover your location before it's disabled (can also be disabled via Settings)