REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Procedures Consult: Family Medicine - Women's Health and Obstetrics
Procedures Consult, the popular multimedia procedures training and reference solution for medical students, residents, and professionals from Elsevier is now available exclusively from Modality.
Procedures Consult features a dynamic blend of high-quality expert video, illustrations, animations and text that helps physicians, medical residents and students prepare for, perform and test their knowledge of the most common medical procedures encountered in a clinical setting.
Reduce the potential for medical errors and complications with the ability to review 24 common Family Medicine procedures:
• High quality expert video for each procedure, including pre- and post-procedure steps
• All content is locally stored on your device for use without a network connection
• Fully searchable for rapid access to critical material
• Ability to bookmark procedures to create a custom list of your most-referenced procedures
• Conforms to ACGME standards for procedural education
• Provides coverage of the procedures required for demonstration of knowledge competency by the ABIM *
• Includes Joint Commission and OSHA safety guidelines
Access trusted, premium review material right when you need it with Procedures Consult: Family Medicine - Women's Health and Obstetrics procedures. Also available in the Apple App Store, Procedures Consult: Family Medicine - General procedures, Procedures Consult: Internal Medicine - General procedures, and Procedures Consult: Internal Medicine - Musculoskeletal.