REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
**** SALE: 75% OFF!!! ****
TOP 10 Puzzle Game in the US, UK, China, Italy & Germany!
TOP 30 Puzzle Game in Australia, France, Canada, Italy, Sweden and many other countries!
Finally! The innovative action-puzzle game that you’ve been waiting for. Amazingly simple yet insanely addictive, once you start playing you won’t be able to stop!
Designed specifically for the iPod/iPhone touchscreen. Match 4 or more pieces of the same color by rotating layers on the board.
Every piece you match reduces your quota for that color, progress through each level by making enough matches to reduce all quotas to zero.
It sounds easy, but as you complete each level the quota increases and the timebar decreases at a faster rate. So you’ll need all your skill and concentration to keep going!
If you enjoy games like Tetris, Bejeweled, Fling! and Trism, then you’ll love Gyrotate.
• Automatic saving, which allows you to come back to the game right where you left off.
• Special pieces such as clocks, bombs and locks enhance the gameplay.
• 3 difficulty settings (easy, normal and hard) to cater for users of all abilities.
• In-game music that will automatically switch itself off if you're already playing music on your iPod/iPhone.
• Hints are provided to help you make matches whenever you get stuck.
• The game detects when there are no more moves available and resets the board so play can always continue.
• Open-ended gameplay means that how far you progress will only be limited by your skill.
• Detailed statistics to help you keep track of every single aspect of your playing habits.
NEW IN LATEST UPDATE:
• OpenFeint support.
• 40 achievements to collect.
• Worldwide leaderboards.
• Select music from your iPod library.
• 3 lives per game.
• Highlight layer option to see which layer you're touching.
• More stats are now tracked.
Visit us for support, info, screenshots and much more: http://www.gyrotate.com
iOS 4 Compatibility Fix
Thanks for your patience in waiting for this fix. The game should now load and work correctly with devices running iOS 4.