REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
My LDS Stake
Imagine having your LDS ward and stake directories, calendars, news and more—all at your fingertips. Anytime, anywhere. My LDS Stake, formerly known as MyWard (and Stake), makes it happen.
My LDS Stake is the premier membership app for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Use it to look up anyone in your ward or stake and give them a call, send them an email, or map their address with just a single tap. Find the ward executive secretary, stake Patriarch, or Sunday school president by consulting the convenient ward and stake leadership directories. Plan out your week with the familiar calendar feature, which shows what events and activities are coming up in your ward and stake. If you enjoy having the scriptures on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, you'll love having My LDS Stake right next to it.
My LDS Stake automatically downloads all of this information for your ward and stake from LDS.org whenever your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch has a 3G, Edge or WiFi connection. There's no need to have access to MLS. My LDS Stake keeps this information up-to-date in the background so that you'll always have the most recent updates available. Once downloaded, you'll have access to this information anytime, anywhere, whether you're online or not.
My LDS Stake conforms with Church policy by sending your LDS Account username and password only and directly to LDS.org over a secure connection. Your data is download directly to your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and is never stored on any intermediate servers. My LDS Stake is the only app of its class that can substantiate this claim.
My LDS Stake was designed from the ground up to be fast, intuitive, and beautiful. You'll have no trouble taking full advantage of its many features because it seamlessly integrates with the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch experience with which you're already familiar. My LDS Stake will become an indispensable part of your everyday LDS lifestyle.
Be sure to check out My LDS Ward if you want full access to just your ward information, or My LDS Directory if all you want is the ward membership directory!
• Complete access to your ward information, as well as that of every other ward in your stake
• Searchable membership directories
• Ward and stake leadership directories
• List of missionaries serving both in and from each ward of your stake
• Call, email, or map directions to the home of any member in your stake with a single tap
• Allows you to update the name, phone number, email, and address of member and missionaries
• Shows member photos when provided, and allows you to assign your own photo from your personal photo library or a new one that you snap in the hall
• Allows you to add members to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch address book
• Customizable lists (great for grouping your home/visiting teaching route, organizing committees, or providing quick access to your ward buddies)
• Email everyone on a given list all at once
• Calendar of ward and stake events, displayed in the familiar style to which you're accustomed
• Allows you to add ward and stake calendar events to your personal Google calendar, which you can have merged into your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch calendar
• Automatically updates information in the background, so that you always have the latest directories, events, and news
• Feels like an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch app
Visit us at http://www.truestarapps.com/iphone/myldsstake/ for a wealth of additional information, frequently asked questions, and screenshots.
To use My LDS Stake you will need to have an LDS Account, which you can create at LDS.org. You must also be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and a member of a participating English-speaking stake (the FAQ on our website provides instructions for determining whether your stake is participating).
Don't forget to leave a review! We know you know My LDS Stake is the best, but help us spread the word! Click "...More" to find out what's new with this update.
New in 4.3:
1. Minor performance and formatting bug fixes
2. Updated icon