REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
mSwears is an international swearing and cursing dictionary. It teaches you to swear in seven languages, and four fun languages.
Each update bring more languages, words for existing languages and more!
Known Bug: Posting with Facebook causes the link on your wall to come up as "mSwears 1.1.4" rather than "mSwears 1.2" due to a problem in the Application Settings via Facebook. The code has been edited to support the change already and mSwears 1.2 Release 2 (1.2.1) has already been submitted for review, ETA somewhere around 10 days depending on Apple.
Languages included in 1.2 are:
• iOS4 Fast-App Switching enabled - mSwears will run in the background (trivia timer will pause upon exit and restart immediately)
• Massive database overhauls - we like stuff fast, but since everyone has 3GS and iPhone 4’s, only people with older devices will see these changes. If you are one of the 3G/2G/iTouch 1G/iTouch 2G people, yay for the faster loading!
• Trivia - Up to 15 questions per quiz (for most languages) Settings now entirely inside app (isn’t that cool?). Some more correct/incorrect phrases (for extra motivation). Lifelines (so you can cheat). SHUFFLED QUIZ (finally we came around to it!)
• iPhone 4 retina display - basically, the home page icon is now a higher resolution, the rest of the app didn’t need change
• Extra reading - 1.1.4 kept crashing, so we fixed it for you, how nice
• Scraped OpenFeint - After realising that a language reference guide isn’t really a game, we stopped implementing OpenFeint
• Big vocab - 40+ new word/phrase additions, plus l33t (elite Internet)
• Updated Vocab - Added some more words/phrases for existing languages