REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
The original mobile field guide for medical professionals is now available for iPhone and iPod Touch! From acronyms to algorithms, anatomical illustrations, emergency reference cards, and medicines, eMedic has over 1500 records that are searchable and cross referenced with our "see also" feature. Search from the master list or search by category, the data is available at the tip of your finger.
- Acronyms & Abbreviations - eMedic includes more than 700 popular, relevant, medical acronyms.
- Anatomy diagrams - More than 175 anatomical items are labeled in more than two dozen illustrations.
- Algorithms -Provides an easy method to navigate complex medical algorithms--simply tap on a box to advance through the algorithm.
- Medications - Medicine records summarize more than 400 of the most prescribed medicines. Also included are all popular emergency medicines and many over-the-counter meds. The summaries include popular brand names, generic names, manufactures, drug classes, indications, etc.
- Treatments - More than 100 records cover medical and trauma emergencies—from Abrasions, to Chest Pain, to Hypernatremia.
- Calculators - Apgar, Blood Alcohol, BP Estimator, Burn Area, Conversion, Dosages, Drip Rates, ETT Size, Eye Assessment, Glascow COMA scale, O2 Tank, Pediatric Trauma Score, Vitals Calculator
Purchase the Pre-Release version at a 30% discount and receive a free upgrade to version 1.0
No subscription required. Iterum products have been used worldwide by more than 15,000 customers.
The data contained in eMedic is for reference only and may contain errors or omissions. Always consult other publications before relying on it. Proper medical training is imperative to quality care. Follow your own protocols and medical direction.
- Added 13 calculators
- Larger anatomy images
- Zoom In/Out on anatomy images
- Hotspots with links to other anatomy images
- minor bug fixes