REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later.
quiQR - QR code reader and QR code creator
quiQR — Real-time QR code reader and creator
iPhone 4 compatible
- Scan custom iPhone URLs to deep link in an app. Check into foursquare by scanning a QR code!
- Real-time scanning of QR codes without pressing a button
- Create QR codes for URLs, Text, and Phone Numbers
- History list for scanned and created QR codes
- Email or save created QR codes to your photo library
- Add contacts from QR codes directly to your Address Book
- Integrated Web browser for URL results, with the option to open them in Safari
- Users can decode images in real-time with the camera, or decode images chosen from their photo library
quiQR enables you to scan and decode QR codes of:
- Phone numbers (Call or SMS)
- Contact information (MECARD)
- Map locations
How to use:
Point your camera at a QR code. Watch as quiQR (pronounced "quicker") automatically finds and decodes the QR code in real-time, bringing you quickly to your destination. No need to press a button.
quiQR also stores all of your previous scans, so that you can easily access your history of scans.
Send us your feedback or feature requests: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 2.0 Update
- QR Creation History
Save your created QR codes. Or view and edit previously created QR codes
- Custom URL Support
Scan QR codes for custom iPhone URLs to deep link into an app. For example, create a Foursquare QR code for your business, and save time for your customers checking in!
- Share URL QR Scan Results through Email, Twitter, and Facebook
- Updated Integrated Web Browser
- Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or higher
iPhone 4 support