REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
LUXE Paris - LUXE City Guides Mobile Edition
Famed for their ultra short, sharp and snappy reviews and highly personal and selective entries - LUXE City Guides have sold well over one million print copies - now the same snazz, snark and snap are available in quick to read, easily navigable mobile guides. Why waste time reading endless paras of blah, if it's in LUXE, it's IN - nuff said. Click ‘More’
“The world’s coolest guidebook publisher”
– The Times, UK
“LUXE City Guides have achieved near cult status”
– The New York Times
When you’re on the road, time is short, right? LUXE is EXTREMELY selective and highly curated – only the best spots make it into the guides and reviews are quickfire, speed-reads that leave you enjoying the city not head down scrolling. Plus the app comes with optional downloadable maps, so you choose when and where to download saving you charges, and a personal login to ensure you get sent new content updates, so you’re always in the know.
There’s no fluff here, no endless paragraphs on average rainfall, topography or a bewildering number of options, just LUXE’s signature great recommendations from our brutally honest resident editors who give you a very personal take on their city – it’s like having a best friend who lives there.
From mom & pop caffs to Michelin-starred eateliers, from a bargain manicure, best walk in a park, or a humble hamburger, to handmade luggage or exclusive private afterhours tours of the city’s wonders, LUXE City Guides are everything you need and nothing you don’t. Download your maps before you go to save time and cost and you’re good to go.
What’s more, LUXE mobile guides come with one year of free updates sent direct to your iPhone – your personal LUXE log-in ensures that no matter when you buy your guide or travel abroad, you’ll always be up to date. A nifty prompt will ask you to go online to check for new content. Now is that handy, or what?
Note: You only need to go online to register once you first buy the app, and only subsequently should you want updates, download extra maps, or elect to browse live maps – otherwise the app is fully available offline, saving you roaming costs.
Check out some of the other features you get in the LUXE City Guide Mobile apps:
* Resident editors each with more than 25 contributors per city – that’s a LOT of inside info!
* LUXE staff editors fly to each new city to personally double check the entries and information
* Free updates for a year at the click of a button
* When the free year is up, continue your subscription at half price
* Optional downloadable maps or choose live browsing
* Clickable websites and touch-call phone numbers
* Fully text-searchable with hyperlinked cross references
* Save favorites for easy reference and retrieval
* Build your own itinerary option
* 20 different city guides with more coming soon.
* Try the free LUXE City Guides Mobile Lite version, available for New York and London
LUXE City Guides. Smart stuff for busy people.
- Remove 30-days alert prompt