REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Penny Saved Lite
Penny Saved is a budgeting tool that will actually help you save money.
Penny Saved helps you save money by grouping expenses based on "need" or "want". You input an expense, save it as a need or a want and then you can look back and see which expenses were really necessary. With this information you can determine exactly where money can be saved.
I have personally been using Penny Saved for months, and it has shown me that I can save quite a bit of money if I cut back on my "wants".
Penny saved can be used anytime you want to save money and/or keep a budget. Also, it can simply be use to keep a record of expenses for future reference.
Some example uses for Penny Saved:
- Track your daily/weekly/monthly/annual budget
- Vacation budget
- Christmas budget
- Grocery shopping (input each item as your grab it from the shelf. This will help you stay within your grocery budget.)
** The difference between the lite version and the full version is the lite version supports 2 budgets whereas the full version supports an unlimited number of budgets.
- Will help you save money by tracking "wants" vs "needs"
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Simple and intuitive budget creation
- Create up to 2 budgets with an unlimited number of expenses
- Create budgets by week, month or enter your own custom start and end dates
- Support for recurring budgets (any budget can be set as recurring)
- Export budget via email
- Quick and easy expense input
- EVERY currency supported by the iPhone is supported by this app
- 7 built in expense categories with the ability to create your own custom category
- Detailed expense view
- Detailed “wants” view
- Money saving tips section that is updated along with app updates
- All expired budgets are stored and can be accessed via the history tab
- Quick and easy deletion of budgets and expenses
If you have any questions or comments please send me an email at
Also, you can check out the Penny Saved site for tutorials and more info.
MAJOR Graphical Update!
- Clean new interface
- Updated app icon
- New expense category icons
- Added a custom keyboard
- And much much more. Every graphical element of this app has been upgraded in one way or another.
If you have any ideas that you think would help improve this app, please let me know. email@example.com
If you like the app, please let me know and shout it out on twitter and facebook.