REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Multiple Sclerosis i-pocketcards
★★★ Featured in the What's Hot section of the Appstore★★★
The Multiple Sclerosis i-pocketcards contain important information on the diagnosis, classification, and management of multiple sclerosis.
* Signs, symptoms, and characteristic neurologic findings in MS
* MS Classification
* Important differential diagnosis information
* Diagnostic workup information including evoked responses, antibody tests, cerebrospinal fluid analysis, and imaging studies (CT, MRI, etc)
* The 2005 revised McDonald diagnostic criteria for diagnosing MS
* MS symptom measuring scales and scores such as the Ashworth spasticity scale, the Kurtzke disability status scale, and more
* Management information based on MS type
* Drug administration information for the treatment of MS and its related symptoms
* A Snellen Eye chart to test visual acuity
► Easy navigation to critical information.
► Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
- IPAD support
- NEW look and feel
- Bug Fixes