REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Your iPhone moves ? -> It dials a phone number !
A portable alarm... (And much more...)
With "Phone Alert", your iPhone will call a selected phone number when it senses movement…
Afraid your car might get towed away (or worse !) ? Program the phone number of the person you are meeting, or the landline of the place you'll be in, place your iPhone in the glove compartment and "Phone Alert" will call that number when it senses your car is being tampered with…
Taking care of a bed-stricken person ? Program his/her phone number into "Phone Alert", place your iPhone next to the bed. All he/she has to do is move the iPhone to trigger the call thus alerting you that they are awake, or need you…
At home and want to know if someone is coming through the door ? Program your landline number, slip your iPhone in a bag behind the door… "Phone Alert" will call as soon as someone trips the bag by opening the door…
- Choose a phone number directly from your contacts,
- Test and set the sensitivity yourself,
- In order to keep a minimum battery level, you may activate the Auto-shutdown feature: MotionCall will shut-down when your battery charge goes below a chosen value.
- Auto-shutdown option after a specific time-lapse
If used appropriately (please read the information section), battery consumption should be about 5% per hour (tested on a 3 GS).
*** Please be aware: this application is for an iPhone, NOT for an iPod Touch ***
- New name ! "MotionCall" is now "Phone Alert"…
- Added an auto-shutdown option to have "Phone Alert" run for a specific amount of time (30 min, 1 hour, 2 hours or 3 hours) before shutting down.