REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
MungoGamer Remote Steering Wheel
Wireless motion control for your PC driving games. The iPhone can be a great Steering wheel - if you are trying to drive with joypads, keyboards, mice or cheap USB steering wheels - MungoGamer is better. Visit www.mungoscott.com for videos and more info.
• In racing simulations precise steering, accelerator and brake control let you threshold brake to your turn in point, hit the apex accurately and gently apply throttle mid corner. An automatic throttle cut on gearchanges is available to save clutches.
• In rally games slides are controllable, opposite lock easy and subtle Scandinavian flicks become a habit.
• Even arcade style games are better with delicate steering and real throttle and brake control. Buttons for boost, handbrake etc are right on the wheel.
Axes are tuneable to suit your game of choice. Buttons are large, placed where they work best and made to be used without looking at them. Button layout is editable.
MungoGamer works with any Windows or Mac driving game that can use USB game controllers. Your iPhone or iPod touch’s Accelerometer is used to provide Steering, Throttle and Brake control - emulating a real USB steering wheel or joystick and giving real proportional 'analog' control in games (it doesn’t just ‘press keys’).
The Gyroscope is used in the iPhone 4 or newest iPod touch to give even better control.
All you need is:
• A wireless network (ad-hoc is fine)
• an iPhone or iPod touch
• Windows XP, Vista or 7
• or an Intel Mac with OSX 10.5 or 10.6
• MungoServer installed on your machine
Email support if you have questions or problems! I reply to all emails, usually within hours (I can’t reply to comments on the app store).
A free version is available so you can make sure it works for you before buying. If you have a driving game on your computer, why not take a few minutes to try MungoGamer?
Gyroscope support, better performance and accuracy on all phones, Steering Calibration, improved button layouts, Dead Zone adjustment, better visual feedback and a motion lock so you can put your phone down between races.
Fine tilt control of throttle and brake makes driving at the limit easier.