REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
Cocoto Kart HD Online
On sale - Get the #1 iPad Kart Racer for $2.99! (Normal price $4.99)
Console-quality online kart racing now available for iPad! Always players online, no waiting time! Play 10 tracks with 12 unique animated drivers, collect crazy bonuses, play the grand prix or challenge players from all over the world in the online battle mode!
After the release of Cocoto Kart Racer for Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii, Cocoto is now coming to iPad in an exciting kart adventure. Neko Entertainment and Eurocenter teamed up to bring the most console-quality like kart racer to the iPad. Drive in volcano worlds, in the sky, up in the trees, slide on ice, use turbos, take shortcuts by jumping over platforms. 12 unique drivers are fully animated. The online mode includes multiplayer races and battle mode where you try to shoot the opponents 3 times.
- 10 tracks plus 5 battle mode maps
- 4 difficulty modes including mirror mode
- Unique high quality soundtracks for each world
- More than 100 sound effects including voice acting for the characters
- 12 unique characters and karts with various animations for steering, accelerating, throwing bonuses etc.
- 8 drivers are available at the start, unlock 4 additional characters by winning the grand prix
- Unlock the super kart by winning the gold cup in mirror mode
- Many particle effects for accelerating, steering, sliding, jumping
- Various controls: use tilt with or without auto-steering or console-like controls with digital pad
- Online multiplayer mode with instant-play: always find players, no waiting time, watching running rounds
- Play the 10 tracks plus mirror mode online
- Battle mode: Special online game mode where the goal is to shoot the opponents 3 times - includes arrows for showing where the opponents are, shows the power and status of the other players
- Seamless synchronization with low bandwidth usage, servers in USA, Europe and Asia
- Many bonus items: lava balls are automatically following the opponent, tomatos and slime balls can be dropped on the ground, turbos provide a speed up, use lava to protect and to stop opponents
- Activate items simply by shaking the iPad, or alternatively tap on the upper part of the screen
- Jump by shaking for using shortcuts
The game has been featured on Toucharcade, AppBank and SlideToPlay! World-wide featured by Apple.
The iPad version has more detailed backgrounds and player animations like in the Wii version!
- New high-res graphics, maps and models
- Improved controls