REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
SoundPaper is the best way to take notes in meetings, lectures, and interviews. It tracks what you type and draw while recording audio, so you'll never worry about missing an important detail. During playback, just tap a word: SoundPaper will jump right to that time in the audio.
• Use SoundPaper's powerful drawing tool for quick sketches. It's easy to edit them, too. Tap a drawing to select it, or tap twice to select an individual stroke. From there, you can drag it to wherever you want, or tap "Delete" to get rid of it. Use two fingers to zoom and scroll.
• SoundPaper is perfect for students. If you ever fall asleep in class, don't worry — SoundPaper's got your back. Just tap what you wrote while you were awake, and SoundPaper will play the audio to help you fill in the blanks.
• SoundPaper is also great for journalists. Ever miss an important detail during an interview and have to skim through your entire recording to find out what it was? With SoundPaper, just tap a word from that part of the interview — it'll play back what you missed.
• If you need to use another document or app, SoundPaper will automatically pause the recording. When you come back, just tap the "Record" button. SoundPaper will continue from where you left off.
• When you're done, share your text, drawings, and audio notes via email, or transfer them directly to your Mac or PC. Audio notes are recorded in standard M4A format: One hour of high quality audio is only 25MB.
• Drawing Support. Use the pencil icon in the toolbar to start drawing. Drawings keep track of audio positions just like text. Use two fingers to scroll and zoom in drawing mode.
• Edit your drawings. Tap once on a line to select it and all adjacent lines, or tap twice to select an individual stroke. Once selected, drawn lines can be moved around or deleted.
• PDF Export. Saves drawings and text, along with audio positions in the margins.
• Tapping a word to jump around in the audio now automatically rewinds to 7 seconds before the word was typed.
• Better support for Bluetooth keyboards.
• Bug fixes and faster startup time.