REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPad.
Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Air Battle of Britain for iPad
Air Battle of Britain(HD) is a realistic 3d air combat game for iPad,
to recreate the fierce battle 70 years ago.
* Control your fighter with accelerometer.
* Realistic flight control for full 360 degree of pitch/roll/yaw.
* Battle take place in photorealistic scene with 1024x768 resolution.(Please check the screenshot)
* Accurate 3D model for major aircrafts in Battle of Britain, they are:
- * Supermarine Spitfire (fighter).
- * Hawk Hurricane (fighter).
- * Messerschmitt Bf-109(fighter).
- * Messerschmitt Bf-110(fighter).
- * Dornier Do-17(bomber).
- * Henkel He-111(bomber).
- * Junkers Ju-87 'Stuka'(bomber).
- * Junkers Ju-88(bomber).
* Dogfight with enemy fighter which can do maneuvers such as Immelman, Split-s and Barrel-Roll.
* Intercept large enemy bomber raids.
* Campaign mode with 24 Missions based on true stories from history, from July 10th to Sept 15th, 1940.
* 3 different view mode (Normal/Full screen/Target follow)
* Movie clips of documentaries film for each 2 mission pass.
* 46 pages of Battle of Britain history for reading.
".....All we could see was row upon row of German raiders, all heading for London. I have never seen so many aircraft
in the air all at the same time.... The escorting fighters saw us at once and came down like a ton of bricks, when the
squadron split up and the sky became a seething cauldron of aeroplanes, swooping and swerving in and out of the vapour
trails and tracer smoke. …"
(SQUADRON LEADER 'SANDY' JOHNSTONE, 602 Squadron, 7 Sept. 1940.)
From July to September 1940 the Battle of Britain raged between the German Luftwaffe and British RAF, the first major campaign fought entirely in the air. The fate of Britain lay in the hands of men, barely out of their teens, sent up in Spitfires and Hurricanes to confront waves of Luftwaffe fighters and bombers.
Fix some bugs, adjust AI.